♨️LP Khao – True Spiritual Warrior♨️
The medallion of Luang Pu Khao Analayo was also created as a follow up to the great ceremony of consecrating the medallions of Luang Pu Waen Sujinno Roon Tun Klao C.E. (Chula Era) 1338 on the 11th of December B.E.2519, also to be presented to the King. The medals of Luang Pu Waen were so popular that they were completely distributed to the people and many devotees swore by the amulets for their miracles. As the words and experiences spread, many people who missed out on Luang Pu Waen’s medals wanted them and in answer to the people’s request, the medals of Luang Pu Khao were also created for this purpose.
The council members responsible for this project initially had to convene in a meeting to decide on which Buddhist master’s image should be used. The criteria was that the Guru monk must be of high reverence by the public, who lives his monastic life diligently and observing the precepts, does charitable works and propagates Buddhism, is of compassionate nature and of high Dhamma practice and most importantly undistracted by city life. It is natural that the general public will think of the great meditation master Acharn Mun Bhuridatto and the choice was narrowed down to his disciple Luang Pu Khao Analayo.
Even though at the age of 92 when the medals were consecrated, Luang Pu Khao was mindful at all times and his practice showed through his actions. It was believed that at the time nobody else could match Luang Pu Khao in terms of his mindfulness and high meditation practice. It was decided that Luang Pu Khao’s image was to be used for the medallions since he was widely accepted by the public as a great master of his time.
There were only 2 types of materials used, namely Nur Thong Kam (gold) and Nur Nawak (9-metal alloy). There were 2 upmoulds which were created, Phim Yai (large) and Phim Lek (small). 29 guru monks who were also very popular were invited to inscribe sacred scripts (Yantra) on the metal sheets before they were to be melted and reproduced for the minting process (with specific regards to the Nur Nawak pieces) between the years B.E.2519 to B.E.2521. The guru monks were also invited to the main consecration ceremony in B.E.2521 and the main chanting emphasized on the radiating of loving-kindness and compassion.
The guru monks involved were:
1. Somdej Sangkaraj Phra Ariyawongsatyan, Wat Ratchaborphit, Bangkok
2. Somdej Phra Yansangworn, Wat Bowornnives, Bangkok
3. Luang Pu Khao Analayo, Wat Tham Khlong Phaen, Udon Thani
4. Luang Pu Waen Sujinno, Wat Doi Mae Pang, Chiangmai
5. Luang Pu Pleuang, Wat Suwannaphum, Suphanburi
6. Luang Pu Inthachoto Maha Thera, Wat Yang, Phetburi
7. Luang Phor Thoop, Wat Soon Thon
8. Luang Pu Pherm, Wat Klang Bang Keaw, Nakhon Pathom
9. Luang Pu Toh, Wat Pradoochimplee, Bangkok
10. Luang Pu Yai, Wat Sakae
11. Luang Phor Phai Thoon, Wat Pho Nimit, Bangkok
12. Luang Phor Thate, Wat Hin Mak Paeng
13. Luang Phor Thira, Wat Palelai, Suphanburi
14. Luang Phor Thong Yoo, Wat Mai Nong Pha Ong
15. Luang Phor Tae Khong Thong, Wat Sam Ngam, Nakhon Pathom
16. Luang Phor Seng, Wat Kallaya
17. Luang Phor Prink, Wat Bosth Kong Thanoo
18. Luang Phor Thiam, Wat Kasattrathiraj, Ayuthaya
19. Luang Phor Neuang, Wat Chulamanee, Samutsongkram
20. Luang Phor Sood, Wat Kalong
21. Luang Phor Pae, Wat Pikulthong, Singburi
22. Luang Phor Iea, Wat Ban Dan, Prachinburi
23. Luang Phor Chuey, Wat Kaw Loy
24. Luang Phor Juan, Wat Nong Soom, Singburi
25. Luang Phor Chaem, Wat Don Yai Hom, Nakhon Pathom
26. Luang Phor Boon, Wat Wang Manao
27. Luang Phor Cheua, Wat Yai Bam Phen Boon
28. Luang Phor Uttama, Wat Wang Wiwekaram, Kanchanaburi
29. Luang Phor Ngern, Wat Donyaihom, Nakhon Pathom
Crown Princess H.R.H Sirindhorn was also invited to inscribe her signature on the reverse side of the mould, making the medallions of this batch officially recognized by the Royal family and also to bless the public with prosperity due to the involvement of a Royal family member.
The last blessing ceremony for this batch of medallions was held in Wat Bowornnives on Saturday, 1st of July, B.E.2521.
This is one of the worthed amulet to keep in your amulets collection.